Creosor 30/09/16

EwanCameron

Creosor 30/09/16

Team Ryan Dearnaley & Jamie Suggers Smith

Dive time: 40 Mins
Temp: 6
Vis: very good on the way in!
New line installed: 70/80m estimate (line is noted every 5m)
? Jamie & I entered the water at the winch pool this was a mistake as when kitting up we disturbed the pool head and the silt rolled down the ramp.
? We followed the line down to the first level that was put in some time ago this line in tied off and goes east but is very loss and is just laying on floor! As I was lead diver I got to this level with about 14m vis until the silt just rolled in around me
? I installed an arrow on the line to show the exit (south) I also left this arrow in! (putting in an arrow in 0 vis is not fun)
? We headed west following Ian?s line from May to the to the first bridge coming to my line form May also,
? I tied of a new line here as my first attempt was not a very good one!!
? Heading west we went over the second bridge and again a tunnel went around to the north and then a long gentle curve to the south
? The bed started to change to a more Stoney a lot less silt
? At this point we also started to ascend stopping at about 10md as we could see the surface in B3W, I tied the line off here and turned the dive
? On the return the Vis in the smaller tunnels was zero!
? Coming back to the first bridge I cut my old line out and have also put in a double arrow showing the ?T? over the side of the bridge to DG & MV in also form May
? The return from here to surface was again 0 vis
? I tied the line of about 1m of the bed so not to be in the silt!

Note?s
? Use the head pool to the west of the winch shaft to enter water!
? Line on B floor from winch shaft needs looking at

Please see map below:
? Green line DG & MV
? RED line old ?who?s?
? Black line RD & JSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EwanCameron

26a7c78a560bbae4ede64955be3ee497.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk