Swansea Speleo Society fundraiser

Hey everyone,
So I've been busy setting up a University club for students in Swansea for the past few months, and things are finally coming together!
I'm seriously amazed at all the help I've had already from the caving community, and cannot thank some of you enough!

If you would be kind enough to take five minutes, and have a read of the following link, that would be greatly appreciated, and any donations would be appreciated even more!

Thanks all!  (y)

Even if it's just ?1 or ?2, it will be hugely appreciated!

"With a large student population and the Gower, and the Brecon Beacons on it's doorstep, it is a shame that Swansea does not have a university caving club. We wish to establish a club for students in Swansea who wish to explore local caves and mines, as well as caves further afield across the UK. The main aim will be caver training, education, and conservation with training days and rope technique workshops held regularly with the help of Gwent Caving Club and South Wales Caving Club. Training will be used learn valuable skills in first aid and cave rescue training, hopefully inspiring a new generation to get involved with the cave rescue organisation.
https://www.gofundme.com/swansea-speleological-society?teamInvite=QEj4yBTZJN9eGr9vlFSYybQtrjcinGTcsGdxE5BKynzkPKo0bhdFeD4woTljOhtg&fbclid=IwAR1-JZju_IpBdndXo8hYXIfi3g4KaNvbpnQUCpkQWJV4y5DTq13jbtqEWao