• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Birmingham to Glutton Bridge Derbyshire or Matlock Derbshire next week

yrammy

Active member
Could you collect a couple of books from Birmingham (getting the address now) for delivery to the British Caving Library in Glutton Brisge Derbyshire or Matlock Derbyshire sometime next week?

Thanks
Mary
 
I'm not going anywhere near Birmingham, but I'll be in North Wales Thursday & Friday. If anyone is travelling from Brum to Betws y Coed area, pop me a message as I live in the Peak District and could run them from N Wales to Glutton Bridge next week. Probably no help, but it's another option!
 
I could collect them on the afternoon of Friday 28th of this month as I work in Birmingham on a Friday morning, and then deliver them to Matlock the following Friday (6th)when I am leading a trip down Devonshire, if that is soon enough?
 
Pete K  - possible but another offer from Phizz4 who can collect and is doing Devonshire the next day so waiting to see if that works.
M
 
Back
Top