• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Ranulph Fiennes on Radio 4

hannahb

Well-known member
Hope this is relevant.

Radio 4's book of the week is Ranulph Fiennes' "Fear". In this episode (I hope I've got the right one) he talks a little bit about his fear of caving and cave diving. It's only a small mention but the whole thing is interesting listening - I never thought such an experienced and renowned explorer would/could have those sorts of fears.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b082kbbx
 
I heard that too. I think climbing a shaft in the dark and climbing into a bats nest would scare just about anybody!

Chris.
 
Back
Top