• FREE SpanSet Technical Day

Rescue and Evacuation Tech Day / Launch of New Gotcha 2 Rescue Kit

An informative day for those involved in Work at Height. Ideal opportunity to meet with SpanSet, network with industry colleagues and learn about the new Gotcha2 Rescue Kit.

Details here

Northern Caves Vols 2 & 3 for sale BRAND NEW

JJ

I have just obtained two brand new copies of both Northern Caves Volume 2 (Three Peaks 1996) and Volume 3 (Three Counties etc 1994). Before anyone asks no I don't have any Volume 1!

I intend to sell them for good prices with all profit beyond the ?10 each that they cost me going to CRO. I know these have fetched a considerable amount in the past, and this is for a good cause.

So if anyone wants to dig deep and make a great offer for either a pair or an individual volume please pm me. They are available for collection in the Dales, or can be sent via cavers post.

Otherwise I will probably auction them on ebay although to be honest I could do without the hassle.

Jon

Wardy

Jon
How about a nice round ?50 for the Three Peaks one
I can collect in person for ease and a chance to catch up
Cheers
Pete

JJ

All interest so far is in the Vol 3 - Three Counties, no real surprise. (Wardy does actually want Vol 3)

Top bids/donations offered so far are ?40 & ?50 - very generous. One of those is even from a CRO member!

Sorry Maj you are currently outbid.

JJ

Both copies of NC Vol 3 are now sold.

A couple of new copies on Vol 2 are still available.