• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

Very silly pics

Laurie

Active member
1517593_616752921722905_1580947850_n_zps74634ed7.jpg
 
Nice one Laurie! Just in from a cold wet day on a building site, so that cheered me up!
Funny how I can get cold and wet-get paid for it Monday to Friday and it p,,,,s me off but I can cave at the weekend get even colder, even wetter, costs me loads of money and go back to work on Monday with a smile on me boat race!
Anyway keep 'em coming!!  ;D
 
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.
 
Roger W said:
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.

All they have to do is follow another gritter lorry. :)
 
Back
Top