• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Very silly pics

Laurie

Active member
1517593_616752921722905_1580947850_n_zps74634ed7.jpg
 
Nice one Laurie! Just in from a cold wet day on a building site, so that cheered me up!
Funny how I can get cold and wet-get paid for it Monday to Friday and it p,,,,s me off but I can cave at the weekend get even colder, even wetter, costs me loads of money and go back to work on Monday with a smile on me boat race!
Anyway keep 'em coming!!  ;D
 
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.
 
Roger W said:
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.

All they have to do is follow another gritter lorry. :)
 
Back
Top