• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Very silly pics

Laurie

Active member
1517593_616752921722905_1580947850_n_zps74634ed7.jpg
 
Nice one Laurie! Just in from a cold wet day on a building site, so that cheered me up!
Funny how I can get cold and wet-get paid for it Monday to Friday and it p,,,,s me off but I can cave at the weekend get even colder, even wetter, costs me loads of money and go back to work on Monday with a smile on me boat race!
Anyway keep 'em coming!!  ;D
 
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.
 
Roger W said:
Not so sure that last one is silly, Laurie.

The guys who drive those gritters sometimes have to go out on ice-covered roads that I wouldn't like to drive on.

All they have to do is follow another gritter lorry. :)
 
Back
Top