• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

wet socks in MCG

thenuttygang

New member
I have a pair of red and black wet socks in my possession that were borrowed from the MCG hut. I was meant to post a topic on here asking if they belonged to anyone, but failed to do so, and for that i apologise. I have learned that they may well belong to Biff and they will be returned asap.
I will put them back exactly where i found them.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
 
Back
Top