• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

South Wales 11th & 12th May: partner required

Ian P

Well-known member
Staff member
Hi

I am planning on been in South Wales Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th May.

I am wanting to DO  visit and explore (Is that OK Chris ??) Pwll Dwfn, and another cave, yet to be sorted (Dan yr Ogof Cave would be amazing to sort ?)

I have the required ropes etc and enough between my ears to rig the cave.  (Happy to provide some rigging instruction if of any interest)

Thanks in anticipation  :)

Ian
mail (at) sterlingjoinery.  co  .  uk
 
Back
Top