• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Map symbol key

Kenilworth

New member
I don't usually put keys on my cave maps unless I've got a big blank space to fill, but I regularly give my surveys to landowners who are not familiar with cave symbols. So I usually include a key on a separate sheet. Does anyone have a nice, thorough, explanatory key that could be used for this purpose? I would like to have a clean-looking way to teach landowners how to read a map, but my work is low-tech, hand drawn stuff.

Several online keys could be stolen, but I can't find any easy-to-grasp ones at good resolution.
 
Back
Top