• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Otter Hole, Weds 19th April

Mattrees

Member
Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt
 
Mattrees said:
Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt

Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;D
 
Pegasus said:
Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;D

Not looking that way at the moment.  :down:

Of course you and Tim could pop down for the day! I have some of the UKCaving project rope already stashed in the cave that I'm intending to use.

Anyway, here's a bump for anyone interested...

 
Back
Top