• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

Win a Transporter Sack + other goodies!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
CAPTION COMPETITION!!

WIN A TRANSPORTER SACK

+ OTHER CAVING GOODIES!!

Don't own a copy of the Berger Book yet??

If not, please do support this project that has raised ?1000's for Ghar Parau.

http://www.gouffreberger.org

wl

Easy to enter, simply post your caption for the photo below on this thread.

wl

3 entries per caver, closing date 10pm, Tuesday 6th February.

My favourites to be listed and winner chosen by randon.org.

Thank you to Kayleigh Wood (long suffering model for Chunky [who's in the photo]  ;)) for the photo  (y)

Good luck!!

Graigwen

"As we dug our way through the frozen boulder choke, I realised the flat ice ceiling we made  offered a great opportunity to publish a photo upside down. A hollow for my helmet was easily scraped out..."

Mike Hopley

Our Artisanal Caver Pancakes are made from the finest slow-pressed troglodytes. We use a traditional pressing process in all-natural limestone squeezes, for a minimum of seven months. Note: as this is an organic product and every caver is unique, the smell, texture, and taste may vary. Especially the smell.

Pitlamp

When you said the water's only 4 inches deep you never mentioned the roof's only 10 inches high!

Madness

Dave knew it was not his lucky day when he fell over backwards into a puddle and then a meteorite landed on him.

Katie

When you said we would have a Sunday out to the ducks I thought you meant the feathered variety!