• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Caver post to Mendip from The Dales - prize for Mendip Photography Competition

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
0681r000004z9pBAAQ


Hello All, can anyone please collect the prize UKC are donating for the Mendip Photography competition from our house in The Dales and take down to Mendips please?

Thank you  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS - free mug to whoever can help  ;)

wl
 
If anyone can add a pair of 2 litre diving cylinders to this post run, I'll happily fill that nice mug (or something larger) with beer
 
If you can get them down to the BCRA Council meeting at Glutton Bridge for next weekend I can take them south to Mendip.
 
I can bring them to the bcra meeting next weekend Les, I'll sort out picking them up.

Pete, send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jo
 
Thanks, Jo and Les  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:- that's 2 mugs  :coffee: :coffee:

Jo, please PM me to arrange collection, Pegasus
 
Prize is secure at the Wessex, who is it supposed to be going to?

Les
p.s. thanks for the mug  :thumbsup:
 
Les W said:
Prize is secure at the Wessex, who is it supposed to be going to?

Les
p.s. thanks for the mug  :thumbsup:

Hi Les, please give to Mark Burkey - he knows what to do  :)  Thanks for your help (and to Jo) and you're very welcome re the mug  :coffee:
 
Back
Top