• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Clear out

moorebooks

Active member
I'm having a clear out does anyone want any of the following

Caves & Caving  Number 1 - 10 and a second set with volume 7 missing

The Bulletin of the British Speleological Association no 55 October 1965, no 69.  nos 70 -83

I have the following Transactions of The Cave Research Group of Great Britain
Volume 8 no 1 1966  - The Caves of Graatadalen , Northern Norway
Volume 14 Number 3  1972- Mendip Cave Bibliography  Part 11

I have some early BCRA Bulletins




Mike
 
moorebooks said:
I'm having a clear out does anyone want any of the following

Caves & Caving  Number 1 - 10 and a second set with volume 7 missing

The Bulletin of the British Speleological Association no 55 October 1965, no 69.  nos 70 -83

I have the following Transactions of The Cave Research Group of Great Britain
Volume 8 no 1 1966  - The Caves of Graatadalen , Northern Norway
Volume 14 Number 3  1972- Mendip Cave Bibliography  Part 11

I have some early BCRA Bulletins

Mike

Clearly no one wants I will look to recycle these - shame that TO is no longer on the scene he usually wants these things as swaps

Mike
 
moorebooks said:
Clearly no one wants I will look to recycle these - shame that TO is no longer on the scene he usually wants these things as swaps

Mike

Tony is still knocking about, but not quite so enthusiastically of late.

Chris.
 
Mike, NAMHO is only weeks away. Why dont you have a grand clear out and bring the stuff with you.?
Someone will have it, ask daft price like 50p or whatever.
 
royfellows said:
Mike, NAMHO is only weeks away. Why dont you have a grand clear out and bring the stuff with you.?
Someone will have it, ask daft price like 50p or whatever.

Hi Roy,

I can't see  interest for these publications at the NAMHO conference,. its also a question of space in the vehicle don't want overload with stuff I might end up taking back. They have all gone anyway

I will be taking some clearance items to the conference

Mike
 
Back
Top