• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Best ever 2019 digging song

ZombieCake

Well-known member
Ok, I'll start with a dead bloke, he has a marvellous message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjt291COa0
 
mudman said:
:clap2:

Oh you are in so much trouble when Pegasus sees this.  :lol:

Is she not a fan of dwarf roll playing metal bands? I have some werewolf roll playing ones if you prefer?

Everyone knows short people make the best diggers as well, at least that my excuse for not doing any, too tall.
 
I think she likes it, it's just that you only have to mention the song for it to be stuck in the mind for several days.  :'(
 
I don't know about 2019, but here's something I remember from the 1980s getting played on the Friday Rock Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHJHZVKBfM
 
The Diggy Hole lot are on Napalm Records.  Cool.  Here's some Exit Eden...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUSbZiPMek&list=PLidIjcybOMhyL60IB_aMHRVM02z95zG6V&index=52
 
Back
Top