• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Leader trips for visiting Belgian Cavers

We have a group of Belgian cavers staying at the MCG from 24th July till the 4th August. A few of them made a recce trip last year - photo attached.

They will make many of their own trips but would like to visit a few Leader only caves, probably on a weekday. They are fixed up for Reservoir Hole but would like a Cuthbert's or Fairy trip.

If any one can help, please reply here or email secretary@mendipcavinggroup.org.uk

Thanks,

Bill Chadwick
 

Attachments

  • _Royal Icing Junction group_s.jpg
    _Royal Icing Junction group_s.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 539
The Belgians confirm they would like a Shatter Trip.

Are you able to offer them a date during the week 29th July to 2nd August?

Thanks again,

Bill Chadwick - MCG Secretary.
 
Many thanks. The chap I converse with is Dirk Deroo. I will tell him the 30th. You should be able to reach them at the cottage on (deleted by request) from late wednesday. Bill
 
I will be at Fairy Cave Quarry for the Shatter trip at about 10.30 am on Tuesday. I presume that they have transport as I will not be in my own car.

Phone number noted.
 
Back
Top