We are pleased to announce our Spring/Summer program of CNCC workshops.These have proved so popular over the last year and have received great feedback, so we expect places on these to go fast!
Full details of each workshop and online signup via the CNCC Training page
We advertised these via our mailing list last night and a few sessions have already been fully booked, but plenty of availability remains. Sign up quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you want to be first to hear about any future workshops before they are officially published (as well as receive occasional updates on northern caving news), you can sign up to our mailing list by clicking here.
In summary, we have:
- June 4th: SRT Refresher workshop (for those with some experience)
- June 11th: Underground geology tour with The Rock Doctor (Dr John Helm)
- July 2nd: New to SRT Rigging/Rigging refresher
- July 24th: Cave-based Pull-Through workshop - Learn how to safely pull through on trips
- August 21st: New to SRT workshop
- August 27th: SRT Improver/refresher workshop
- August 28th: New to SRT Rigging/Rigging refresher
- September 3-4th: SRT rescue workshop (two days)
- September 11th: Cave-based Pull-Through workshop - Learn how to safely pull through on trips
- September 24th: New to SRT workshop
- September 25th: SRT Improver/refresher workshop