Author Topic: New cave beer tin  (Read 559 times)

Offline howardlimbert

New cave beer tin
« on: August 02, 2019, 07:37:51 am »
a new beer can introduced in Vietnam with cave picture on can. Fame at last for caving!!!

Offline Alex

• forum hero
  • BRCC, UWFRA.
Re: New cave beer tin
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:35:26 pm »
That's because they have proper big caves there, I doubt any of our small muddy holes would make it on a beer can lol. (Excluding potholer, but I don't think that comes in cans)
Anything I say is represents my own opinion and not that of a any club/organisation that I am a member of (unless its good of course)

Offline Ian Ball

• forum star
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 02:01:29 pm »

Online droid

• forum hero
  • WMRG
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 05:23:48 pm »
(Excluding potholer, but I don't think that comes in cans)

It does, but they are 9 gallon ones.... :lol:
No longer 'Exceptionally antagonistic' 'Deliberately inflammatory'

Offline Roger W

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 05:47:48 pm »
Now that's what I call a can!
"That, of course, is the dangerous part about caves:  you don't know how far they go back, sometimes... or what is waiting for you inside."   JRR Tolkein: "The Hobbit"

Offline Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 09:05:42 pm »
While it's good to see that Google are taking caving seriously, one may well wonder at the following:

Celebrating Puerto Princesa Underground River

Something strange happens on the Philippine island of Palawan when the Cabayugan River reaches the 1,000-meter (3,280.8-feet) high limestone mountain called Saint Paul . . .

The 24-kilometer (14.9-mile) matrix of caves—including the 360-meter (1181.1-feet) long, 80-meter (262.5-feet) high Italian’s Chamber, one of the largest cave halls in the world . . .

Offline StarburstCLA

• NUCC, 6'3" "Just big boned"
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 01:49:43 pm »
Hollow Stone Brewery is entirely caving themed! Namedropping all sorts of caves like Krubera and Oligo Nunk. Not enough British ones though :P i might send them an email and set them straight on the glory of British caves.