• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

Skirwith Survey?

JoW

Active member
Does anyone happen to have a survey of Skirtwith Cave? I have looked on cavemaps and at the caving library and have not come up with anything so far...
 
The CRO has. - 3 or 4 years ago a certain CRO member was involved in getting a nice copy drawn up of the large Preston Caving Club original survey (from the only copy known to exist, which was fading fast). This was when I was diving the sumps; I surveyed the four sumps at the time, specifically so they could be added. I suggest you ask someone at CRO; if you hit problems, PM me for another idea.
 
Back
Top