• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Llanelly Quarry Pot reaction to water

Trig Gledhill

New member
Been a few years since I've been and it's one of my favourite...(in an odd "I like to feel brusied" way)

How does it react to heavy rain?

I cant remember how much water is in Midsumer Nightmare stream as I have always been busy trying to un-snag my suit.

With storm Dennis on the way this weekend just trying to make plans.

That's if....I can get in without having to dig out the entrance....again

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

 
I love the title of this thread. I suspect reacts by running away when faced with water a bit like a cat.
 
Back
Top