• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Irish government guidance

mikem

Well-known member
Small group outdoor sporting & fitness activities, where social distancing can be maintained, allowed from 8th June:
https://www.gov.ie/en/news/58bc8b-taoiseach-announces-roadmap-for-reopening-society-and-business-and-u/
 
mikem said:
An improvement on current 5km (although I could manage that)...

Alright for some!

I think I have about three small Cotswold slip rifts within 5km (as the crow flies).

20km (also as the crow flies) would get me to the Forest of Dean. In either case, the road distance to get there is far greater...
 
PeteHall said:
mikem said:
An improvement on current 5km (although I could manage that)...

Alright for some!

I think I have about three small Cotswold slip rifts within 5km (as the crow flies).

20km (also as the crow flies) would get me to the Forest of Dean. In either case, the road distance to get there is far greater...

Hereabout 5km gets me out onto the Fen, 20km gets me quite a lot more fen..... :lol:
 
Back
Top