• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Cheaper 3" hose

Tseralo

Active member
Does anyone have a source on 3" hose and fittings that don't cost a fortune? I need probably around 40-50m of the stuff and don't want to pay nearly ?8 a meter. Sadly 2" will be too small for what I have in mind and lay flat won't work/will get trashed too quick.
 
I've got a few 3" fitting in the garage that I'm trying to get rid of.

If any of these are any use to you (or anyone else) I'd be happy to see them go to a caving project for free/ a few beers some time when we're allowed to enjoy ourselves again...

50533816317_3dd0206713_b.jpg


50533662191_db909b57dc_b.jpg


50532935493_b82264a83d_b.jpg


Can't help with the hose I'm afraid.
 
Back
Top