• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Free Descents

moorebooks

Active member
I have a few odd descents avail free of charge - does anyone want them?

205 December  2008/ January 2009
209 August/ September 2009
210October /November 2009
211 December 2009/ January 2010
214 June/ July 2010
217 December 2010 / January 2011

Mike
WWW.Moorebooks.co.uk

 
On their way to you with a couple of other freebies , without HE for a couple of years, where I usually offer these things. I'm looking at clearing stuff including donations to the British Caving Library

Mike
 
Back
Top