• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

how do you add pictures?

Space Doubt Caver

Active member
How do I upload a photo into a post on UK caving from my PC, it's not showing it in the preview before posting,
I have tried using the Insert image feature, and I've tried using the attachments feature, maybe I'm doing it wrong,
can anyone please explain how,

All help will be greatly appreciated,  :beer2:
 
lumenchild said:
How do I upload a photo into a post on UK caving from my PC, it's not showing it in the preview before posting,
I have tried using the Insert image feature, and I've tried using the attachments feature, maybe I'm doing it wrong,
can anyone please explain how,

All help will be greatly appreciated,  :beer2:

I figured it out, :D
 
Back
Top