Author Topic: It was pitch black so it was very creepy at first!  (Read 518 times)

Offline andys

• Outside its dropped to under zero, but I'm warm on here as a
  • forum hero
Plateaus are the highest form of flattery.

Offline ttxela2

• menacing presence
Re: It was pitch black so it was very creepy at first!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:56:11 pm »
https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/15/man-finds-underground-tunnels-and-hidden-rooms-in-family-home-15262607

So he found a service void with some pretty modern looking pipework, an underfloor space with sprayed on insulation and a wooden ladder where the timber looks almost fresh out of the mill?

I recently found a hidden room above my landing, I just opened a hatch and it was there. It still contained some suitcases I put there nearly 3 years ago.....

Offline Tomferry

• obsessive maniac
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:41:13 pm »
https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/15/man-finds-underground-tunnels-and-hidden-rooms-in-family-home-15262607

So he found a service void with some pretty modern looking pipework, an underfloor space with sprayed on insulation and a wooden ladder where the timber looks almost fresh out of the mill?

I recently found a hidden room above my landing, I just opened a hatch and it was there. It still contained some suitcases I put there nearly 3 years ago.....
[/quote\]

Sounds like you opened your loft hatch

Offline Cantclimbtom

• obsessive maniac
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 08:14:26 am »
What a load of nonsense, this Freddy guy is an amateur. Hidden void behind a door in his library?
In my house even the library itself is in an unknown location and has never been seen by human eyes.

... ... So he found a service void with some pretty modern looking pipework, an underfloor space with sprayed on insulation...
I noticed that too. Perhaps it was sprayed on in the 19th C to use some government insulation grant back then ;)
Expert in incompetent tomfoolery

Offline mikem

• forum hero
  • Mendip Caving Group
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 05:49:53 pm »
Ha ha, there were no insulation grants in the 1800s

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal