• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Caving over Easter break?

hornbydd

New member
Hello all,

I'm a provisional member and don't know too many SWCC members yet.  I was wondering if there is anyone going on any trips over 3rd -7th of April which I can "blag" my way onto?  I hope this is the place to post such requests? Apologies if not.

I'm quite keen to get into the Northern light series of OFD as I finally found the route to it but got beaten by that awkward rope climb up to into it!

Duncan Hornby
 
Back
Top