I'm so grateful to everyone who takes the times and efforts to support the UKC competitions
Choosing the shortlist was hard - so many fab and varied entries
So it's a long shortlist:
1) Duncan Price - just love this shot
2) Brains - want to know more about this place...
3) Alex - has to be the most miserable camp I ever tried underground
4) phizz4 - Canute has nothing on us
- that's the spirit
5) maxb727 - lovely shot, lovely tale
6) Wellyjen - Crystal clear skies overhead and watching the Milky Way, shooting stars and satellites.
7) yrammy - because I have camped in that exact same spot and brought back happy memories
Chunky - such a handsome model on the left
9) Badlad - yes I know he shouldn't be allowed to enter, but it's a great entry so in it goes...complain to the judge if you disagree We found Tratmans Temple and spent several hours trying to bail a sump. Found out years later it was the wrong sump.
10) Henry. M - The beautiful snow clad Dartmoor in the stunning clear moonlight did make it worth getting up at 3AM to go for a 'warm up walk'!
11) Vulcan - love this shot
12) Skulldiggery - Happy 50th! Hard camping
13) frizabella97 - wouldn't we all love to be walking along that path??
over to random.org.....and the winner is....Duncan Price!!
Congratulations, Duncan - PM so we can arrange getting your prize to you