Brightgate. / damage?

owd git

Had a wee amble and very tight squeeze or two in Brightgate  on Sunday, the last time i was down there was at least 4 years ago.
Two points of concern. the dogs skeleton has been moved and left as a pile of anatomically incorrect bones, now between the two rocks adjacent to its original site.
Secondly there is damage to the 'curtain' in the upper gallery.  a substantial portion of the nearest one, (looking up towards the 'grotto?') is now in pieces on the ground as you climb across toward the upper gallery. The fragments have startlingly white edges that i know i would have noticed if they were there last visit.
can anyone confirm or dispute a recent incident. i have mailed a form to Dave Webb. outlining these findings. and will nip and photo asap.
RE- the best squeeze i have attempted in a while; on reaching the labyrinth turn immediately rt. second rift down to left, 
An even more local than i stated," straight on usual route, to the right. the hard route in, next one for idiots or the really skinny.
To cut a long story short I had a damned good wriggle, then some more (with gravity on my side for a change.) (y)
then to avoid a long wait my accomplice helped with a boot to dislodge my helmet ,from which i was fully suspended :LOL:
There was another one as tight but I'll let you find it for yourselves, (y)  ;)
Would appreciate feedback on damage, so's i can square it with Dave, Thanks (y)
Owd Git.