Author Topic: BCA Membership Surveys  (Read 1221 times)

Online Brains

• forum hero
Re: BCA Membership Surveys
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2021, 12:03:31 pm »
Post COVID my greatest difficulty in getting back to caving is being a care giver and not having the time or the fitness to get out much, and then mostly easy trips suitable for person I look after

Offline Paul Marvin

• forum star
  • Bronze, Silver & Gold Swimming Certificates, WGAS
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2021, 04:23:56 pm »
Post COVID my greatest difficulty in getting back to caving is being a care giver and not having the time or the fitness to get out much, and then mostly easy trips suitable for person I look after

Any trips are better than none   :thumbsup:
I dont know where I am going, but will know where I am when I get there.

Offline Badlad

• Administrator
  • forum hero
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2021, 05:26:43 pm »
Ref the last question of the survey.  It occurred to me that caving post covid might suffer a decline in interest similar to that which effected caving post Foot and Mouth.  Then there was a loss of impetus to cave in some quarters that resulted in some cavers packing it in for good.  I suspect a big effort to promote caving across all sectors is needed to breath some new blood into the sport and support for all those channels that bring folk in.

Offline Paul Marvin

• forum star
  • Bronze, Silver & Gold Swimming Certificates, WGAS
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2021, 05:27:33 pm »
Ref the last question of the survey.  It occurred to me that caving post covid might suffer a decline in interest similar to that which effected caving post Foot and Mouth.  Then there was a loss of impetus to cave in some quarters that resulted in some cavers packing it in for good.  I suspect a big effort to promote caving across all sectors is needed to breath some new blood into the sport and support for all those channels that bring folk in.

Good point ther bad boy    :clap2:
I dont know where I am going, but will know where I am when I get there.

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal