• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Thanks RRCPC

2xw

Well-known member
Just wanting to post and say thanks (hope this is the right board) to the RRCPC for hosting NCHECC this weekend, 60 odd students can get a bit hectic but it seemed to be well enjoyed by all.

There was a gentleman who came and took some of our (SUSS) members on the round trip Lancaster to somewhere nice, and I must extend my thanks - I am awfully sorry that I can't remember your name but it was a red rose member. It was very kind of you - sorry for the faff!! I hope you had a good trip too.

Will
 
Back
Top