• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

MCG club history

benshannon

Active member
Hi, I'm not sure where to look, but I'm after info, history stories etc of the masson caving group. Any where I can access old journals etc for trip reports and stuff? Cheers
 
The British Caving Library (BCL) has a run of Masson C.G. material.  We have copies of:

10-Year Anniversary publication: 1979-1989;

20-Year Anniversary publication: 1979-1999;

Newsletters from February 2015 to December 2016.  (After this last date it appears the Newsletters were downloadable for members from the Masson website but were not sent to BCL.)

We also have an undated Library List from MCG which includes items up to some issued in 2013.

Contact us via the BCL website  caving-library.org.uk


 
Alan Keen and Dave Webb produced a CD covering the years 1989 to 1999. I have a copy but unfortunately it no longer works. However if you contacted Alan or Dave I'm sure they could find a copy.
 
Back
Top