Come and join the ambitious and growing team here at SpanSet UK!For over 50 years, SpanSet UK has worked with our customers, offering an innovative range of both products and services within Height Safety, Lifting and Load Control, backed by our Team’s technical support and expertise. As part of SpanSet International, we can draw on a wealth of expertise from around the globe.
As the company continues to expand, we are looking to recruit a dynamic, Business Development Manager responsible for driving continued growth, with a particular focus on promoting SpanSet’s Services – Training, Inspections, Consultancy etc.
- Full Time.
- Based at our Middlewich office with occasional UK travel/overnight stay required.
- Maintain and develop positive, strong relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and successfully reach out to new markets, customers, partnerships and showcase SpanSet’s Services, Products and Expertise.
- Build successful business relationships with new clients, understand their requirements and ensure SpanSet are able to meet these needs.
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and SpanSet Technical Days to build relationships with industry partners and stay up to date with the latest market trends.
- Collaborate with various departments (Sales, Training, Marketing etc) to ensure we are all working towards the same goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills are essential.
- Previous experience selling Training or Education services within construction related industries is preferred.
- Willingness to gain a strong understanding of the company’s services and products – training will be given.
- Confidence to work on own initiative as well as in part of a close team.
- Ability to create sales forecasts and actively work towards reaching them.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Training and support will be given.
- Salary from £30K depending on experience plus performance-related bonus scheme.