• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Mobile friendly site?

Hatstand

New member
Having just finally gotten around to getting a smartphone, I wondered idly if anyone had previously suggested a mobile friendly version of the site? Or is there one already and I'm just a muppet for not finding it?

 
There defo used to be one, I haven't had a smart phone since simple portal was installed but the form software automatically directed me to the mobile version.
 
There used to be a mobile friendly forum theme that automatically kicked in if it detected that you were using a mobile device.

Unfortunately it appears to no longer be updated.

If there's much demand for a mobile version then I can see what can be done assuming the overlords are in agreement.
 
How much work is required in maintaining a mobile friendly version? I certainly wouldn't bother if it was tons of extra effort but if it was straightforward...

...equally, given the forum is presumably driven by a standard piece of software, anyone written an andriod app for viewing forums yet?  :shrug:
 
Doesn't clicking the WAP2 link-thing at the bottom make it easier to read on mobiles? Certainly what I've done in the past.
 
Back
Top