• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Caving in Germany

  • Thread starter Thread starter andymorgan
  • Start date Start date
A

andymorgan

Guest
Hi,
I will be moving to Southern Germany (near Stuttgart) later this year. I was wondering if anybody could give me any information about German caves and caving clubs to contact etc. I already have some info about caving in Switzerland.
Cheers Andy
 
Have a look at:

http://www.arge-grabenstetten.de/

I've met some of these guys caving in Austria, and they're a good bunch!

Duncan.
 
Back
Top