• POT TRUMPS!

    Descent are delighted to introduce their new cave-themed card game – Pot Trumps – to the caving world.

    £5 from the sale of each pack will be donated to the British Cave Rescue Council.

    Click here for details

  • STARLESS RIVER WILL BE IN MENDIP THIS WEEKEND

    The Travelling Shop will be in Mendip on the 10th, from 9.30am

    Click here for details

Cryptic caves

bograt

Well-known member
A crucibervalist approach to Wezzit was suggested elsewhere on this site, OK, I'll start it, see how it goe's:

"Perhaps Granny leads confused Owl down here in Derbyshire" (7)
 
Damn, means I've got to think now, at work, on phone and Saturday morning, I'll do my best....


Mick Jagger collects none of this in the valley. ( 8 )
 
Cheers bograt, that got me for a bit as I was thinking musical bass!
Anyway, here we go:

In short, if we look back at the application of computers, we find a confused formicidae.
 
Back
Top