• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Yorks trip this Friday anybody?

adamgeens

Member
In a moment of pure muppetry I've left something important in NPC hut in Yorks which I've got to collect on Friday, so to make the journey worth my while, I'm keen to get a trip in underground while I'm there. So... is there anybody knocking about in Yorks this Friday that fancies a trip out? Open to suggestions but up for most things... within reason...

Thanks!
 
I could bring my dive gear if you're really desperate...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ian - daytime. Will be there about 10.00  -any good?

Ash - have to try harder than that if you want me to be your mule :-) Just come for a cave, like the good old days!
 
Back
Top