• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Jim Eyre Cartoons for sale - all proceeds to Ghar Parau

Hi All

I'm selling a number of collectable/rare/humorous Jim Eyre cartoons, with all proceeds going to Ghar Parau.

Please note that some of these are rather UnPC or even rude and so Ghar Parau does not condone them in anyway. As a result I will not be displaying the images here, however if you're a big fan of Jim's work drop me an email to

r-middleton(at)(toasty)mail.co.uk

And ill send you the details and how to bid on them.

Cheers

Rob
 
I have a couple and am very interested. Email me a brian.jopling(!at)by internet.com with pics if you can. Thanks

Jopo
 
Back
Top