• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Lost: full, kit-taped, SRT kit (Glaxy tape)

Logismos

Active member
Hey,

A few months ago I lost my SRT kit, though I'm not entirely sure where. I've been busy despairing about it for a while, and should have posted here much earlier.
I'd been to a variety of huts around the UK, but not used it: so there are a wide number of places it could be.

It should be marked in several places with black/purple 'galaxy pattern' duct tape (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Duck-Tape-Pattern-Colours-Galaxy-X/dp/B00LXU0DJ4)

I believe I had my crevasse rescue kit attached at the time,and I also lost my blue Decathlon helmet, but that's not as big a worry for me.

Please let me know if anyone has spotted it,
Michael
(a poor student caver)
 
Would help if you could narrow it down to a caving region at least? Or have you been everywhere around the country?
 
If you email the huts you've stayed at they will be able to check their lost property for you
 
Back
Top