travel insurance - this weekend

Ed

just a thought.

If we cave in the Dales this weekend / next week will I need to increase out Snowcard cover to rest of the world as we'll be caving outside of the EU?
o_O

Benfool

Snowcard class Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco as part of Europe. So unless the Dales becomes less developed that Morocco in the next 2 days, you'll be fine :p

B

mikem

Although that does depend if you sneak across into Lancashire...

https://www.snowcard.co.uk/content/brexit-what-you-need-know

Ed

Benfool said:
Snowcard class Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco as part of Europe. So unless the Dales becomes less developed that Morocco in the next 2 days, you'll be fine :p

B

Even Nidderdale?

badger

and dont forget your passport, and get your green card for the car, plus a letter from the insurer if its not in your name. and i you have any minors in the car a letter from the parents to take them out of area.

Alex

I intend to cave over midnight as symbolism of the isolation of Brexit, I will be going underground in Europe and coming out in Little england.

alastairgott

Benfool said:
Nidderdale is the UK's equivalent to Angola. You'll need REALLY expensive insurance for that!

B

They don?t even have regular dead animals in their caves, only pheasants allowed.

Rachel

Ed said:
Benfool said:

B

Even Nidderdale?

You need vaccinations for Nidderdale

Alex

It was bloody miserable, just like Brexit! Very apt.

84065733_10222120212173249_9181307805762584576_n.jpg

Yes I did have my feet in a tackle sack to keep warm and shield myself from the frequent drips. I wish I had stuck with my original venue.