• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Social distancing - this is what two meters looks like.....................

Mrs Trellis

Well-known member
EYi1yfXXsAAszNm
 
After fifty three years you are still just the same!  So predictable!

Can you still sing the full words of the Engineers Song? (I am remembering walking across the moor when doing  P8 in full flood conditions instead of Giants or Carlswark seemed a good idea.)

.
 
Graigwen said:
After fifty three years you are still just the same!  So predictable!

Can you still sing the full words of the Engineers Song? (I am remembering walking across the moor when doing  P8 in full flood conditions instead of Giants or Carlswark seemed a good idea.)

.

Of course - I wrote it. I can also do Eskimo Nell when required.
 
Mrs Trellis said:
I can also do Eskimo Nell when required.

I never got the significance of the sub-titles (if that's what they are) to Jim Eyre's books until my grandfather quoted from Eskimo Nell  :lol:
 
Back
Top