• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Hunters

Last time I went into the Hunters, a friend of mine had their phone ring. The barman retrieved a plank with 6 phones nailed to it. He waved it at my friend, then put it back under the bar.

Unless times have changed, ordering via app is going to be problematic.

Chris.
 
I like it, Zombie ? but it just goes to show ? however daft an idea you might have, some mad bastard's already been there (well, apart from relativity and quantum theory and germ theory and a few others). And alastair ? are you sure you didn't mean model train set?
 
Roger won't be opening the Hunter's until people can enter the bar so probably (almost certainly) it will not be open on July 4th but I think the Vic will be.
 
mrodoc said:
Roger won't be opening the Hunter's until people can enter the bar so probably (almost certainly) it will not be open on July 4th but I think the Vic will be.

QV from July 6th, or so I've been told.
 
Back
Top