• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Stream sinks and risings in Shropshire

Speleofish

Active member
Some years ago I came across a reference to a stream or streams sinking somewhere around Clee Hill with a short resurgence cave approximately 1 km away. However, I can't track down the reference anywhere. Can anyone help?
 
I presume you don't mean Foxholes/Oreton stuff do you as they're 4km from Clee Hill?

There is also a narrow band of Oreton Limestone about a kilometer to the south of the hill which is overlain by the Cornbrook Sandstone, so in fact there's probably a square km or two of limestone there. That sounds like your area?

Robin
 
Back
Top