• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

BBC Radio 4 " How to vaccinate the world" programme

Mrs Trellis

Well-known member
From Tim Harford - the presenter of "More or Less" also on BBC Radio 4.

Episode 1:- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000py6r

 
And something to cheer the cockles of Mrs. Trellis heart is that I'm sorry I haven't a clue has been voted top radio comedy of all time! Despite it going for nearly 50 years they still haven't come up with the official rules for Mornington Crescent.
 
Barking!

I sent the 1923 Stovold rules - including all the reverse doubles, diagonals, Sunday and Bank Holiday exceptions etc. - to Humph on a postcard
 
Back
Top