• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Quick question about Bradford

Pitlamp

Well-known member
Sorry - long time since I've been there; please can someone remind me whether there's a continuous trainline between "Bradford Forster Square" and "Bradford Interchange" stations? (By this I mean if I get the train from Settle, can I get off at Bradford Interchange or would I have to get off at Forster Square and walk?)

Ta.
 
No, there's no link between the two. You can get to the Interchange by changing at Shipley but it takes a bit longer - probably easier to walk there from Forster Square.
 
Its a walk of about 1/2 mile from Foster Square to Interchange but it may be easier just to go into Leeds and do a cross-platform change there (assuming Interchange isn't your final destination).
 
Back
Top