• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Unknown pot

Groundhog

Member
Yesterday while tramping over the moors we came upon this pot.
After a lengthy search I can't find any mention of it.
It has obviously been worked by someone. We couldn't get very far into it as we had no caving kit but it looked like it was going somewhere.
I won't give its location in case whoever is working it would prefer to keep it quiet for now but if they recognise it could they send me a pm?
I will promise to keep shtum.
If there is no response I will let the cat out of the bag  :)
 

Attachments

  • Unknown pot.jpg
    Unknown pot.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,378
I reckon I know where that is and who has had a go at it in recent years. If you get no response get back to me off-forum.
 
Back
Top