• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

[Free] Bernies T-shirt

snebbit

Well-known member
Bernies T-shirt, XL, unworn. A rare extinct classic

Free to a good home; either pay for delivery, collect from me near Kendal, or I'll be up at GG on Monday so can pass it on there.

 

Attachments

  • bernies.jpg
    bernies.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 697
Yes please - I would like it. How shall I pay for postage? Or if anyone is at GG from Derbyshire they could bring it back> I'm in Matlock but have lots of Derbyshire contacts - Orpheus caving club for instance. Am librarian at the British Caving Library near Buxton.

Thanks
Mary 
 
yrammy said:
Yes please - I would like it.

Hi Mary, no problem. Let me know if you know of anyone going to GG tomorrow - if not I'll ask up there if anyone's in touch with you when I go tomorrow, and if not we can sort postage. Paypal would be best but I'm sure we can sort other methods, should only be a couple of quid max.

Thanks
 
Back
Top