• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

sidemount harness wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fiona
  • Start date Start date
F

Fiona

Guest
:D Hi I am looking to buy a second hand sidemount harness if anyone has one .
thanks fiona.
 
Hey Fiona, was it you who posted a Swildon's sump report on the CDG board?

You should ask Johnny about Sump 2&3!
 
:D Hi yes it was me that posted my trip report on the CDG bord .I had a great time in Swildons and am keen to do more, if you or anyone esle would like to go or is planning on doing a trip or would like to go down to sumps 2 3 and maybe a couple more sumps I am keen come along too .I will put a post out for Johnny

I am looking for a second hand side mount configuration harness for bottles as don`t have loads of money for a new one
thanks Fiona
 
Back
Top