• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Wanted - S or M oversuit

Stu

Active member
To suit 5' 4" slender lady. Any good or repairable condition considered.

Cheers
 
Hmmmm.

Puts me in mind of the "real names" discussion. You're a 5'4" slender lady now, are you, Stu?!?!


:P



(sorry - couldn't resist!)
 
:shock:

How about this then

http://www.skintwo.com/shopping/pix/garments/standard/men2.jpg
 
Actually - I might have one (caving suit that is)

a warmbac - Im 5 ft 5 (and a bit). I'll dig it out.
Actually - its up at bubba's I think.
 
Can't believe the or/and mix up bit didn't surface within seconds!!!!

:oops:

Appreciate the look.
 
Back
Top