• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Bristol, car-less and equipment less!

bagpuss

Well-known member
Hi,
I'm probably a bit of a hopeless cause, but wondered if any of you could help. I did a caving trip for begginers a long time ago, and would really like to give caving another try. I don't want to spend money on lots of kit until I know it's something  I can do. Just wondered if there were any caving clubs in the Bristol area which offered kit hire/lift share on trips for novices?

Thanks in advance -any suggestions greatly appeciated!
 
bagpuss said:
Hi,
I'm probably a bit of a hopeless cause, but wondered if any of you could help. I did a caving trip for begginers a long time ago, and would really like to give caving another try. I don't want to spend money on lots of kit until I know it's something  I can do. Just wondered if there were any caving clubs in the Bristol area which offered kit hire/lift share on trips for novices?

Thanks in advance -any suggestions greatly appeciated!

Mendip Caving Group
Send an email to: contact "at" mendipcavinggroup.org.uk
 
Back
Top